Glaucoma is an optical syndrome which is caused by the high intraocular pressure created in the eye, damages the optic nerves that send images to the brain. If the damage progresses, then Glaucoma can lead to permanent visual loss. Most of the time, people don’t get any symptoms, therefore the disease may get unnoticed and it is referred to as “sneak thief of vision”. Sometimes due to high pressure levels inside the eye causes symptoms like head ache, blurry vision and eye pain. Glaucoma is the second leading cause for blindness worldwide.
- Track 1-1 Open-angle Glaucoma
- Track 2-2 Angle-closure Glaucoma
- Track 3-3 Normal-tension Glaucoma
- Track 4-4 Pigmentary Glaucoma
- Track 5-5 Secondary Glaucoma
- Track 6-6 Congenital Glaucoma